National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts UGC NET Exam twice every year, once in June and another one in December. As the second session of UGC NET is scheduled from December 2-6, 2019, know the important instructions to be followed during downloading the UGC NET Admit Card.
As per the latest reports, NTA will be releasing the admit card for UGC NET December exam on November 9, 2019, on their official website. An admit card an important document to be carried to the exam center without fail.
To aware all the candidates appearing for NTA UGC NET 2019 Exam, here are the list of do’s dont’s to be followed in regards to the admit card. It is common that candidates tend to forget some things or commit something wrong during exam which is offensive. This may lead to cancellation of candidature.
Do’s and Dont’s with UGC NET Admit Card 2019
- All the applicants must download the UGC NET Admit Card well in advance before the exam.
- After downloading the Admit Card 2019, cross check if all the details are correctly mentioned.
- Paste the photograph in the space provided on the admit card carefully.
- Ensure you paste any of your recent photograph
- Take a color printout of the admit card so that the photograph is clearly visible.
- If you are unable to download the admit card or any discrepancy found in the admit card reach out to exam conducting authority before November 16, 2019.
- Check the exam date, shift timing, and the venue and plan about your travel to the exam center.
- Try to visit the exam center before the day of exam once so that you can be aware of how much time it would take to reach the center.
- Preserve the admit card safely until the completion of all stages of exam.
- Keep the admit card neatly without any folds. Make sure your admit card is not torn and is in bad condition.
Before Exam there are various things one should take care of. Also you must take proper advice from the online coaching institutes before appearing for the exam.
Documents to be carried for UGC NET Exam 2019
On the day of exam, there are certain important documents to be carried to the exam hall without fail. Candidates failing to show the required documents will not be allowed to the take up the exam. Carry the following documents to the exam hall
- Admit Card
- One valid Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License)
- PwD certificate for candidates who have claimed under PwD
- Candidates whose names have been changed after marriage need to carry Marriage certificates, divorce document, or legal name changed documents.
As there are few days left for exam, enhance your Last Minute Preparation for UGC NET Exam. Try to revise all the topics and give a quick glance to all topics. To analyze your preparation attempt mock tests series. Know your errors and improvise on them. Answer those questions in which you are perfect and leave the rest for the end. Candidates are suggested not to get tensed about the exam.